• Spiritual Wanderlust, group exhibition featuring eight photographers curated by Latela Curatorial’s Curatorial Apprentice Helen Criales featured in the Washington Post
• “Want to start collecting art? Here’s what you need to know for your private collection” Marta Staudinger, an art consultant and director of DC art gallery Latela Curatorial, gives us expert tips for beginners in Northern Virginia Magazine
• Latela Curatorial shares information on its newest exhibition Spiritual Wanderlust with BYT Radio (via Full Service Radio which broadcasts live from the Line Hotel in Adams Morgan).
• During its fourth year in business as one of Washington DC’s newest art galleries and creative spaces, Latela Curatorial was again named the area’s “Best Commercial Art Gallery” by Washington City Paper in its annual “Best of D.C.” Reader Poll. Latela has been awarded this recognition for four years in a row.
• Latela’s annual collage & mixed media exhibition featured in the Washington Post: ‘DIMENSIONS: A Collage Exhibition’ reviewed by Mark Jenkins
• Washington City Paper interviews Latela Director Marta Staudinger in Local Artists Respond to D.C.'s Comprehensive Cultural Plan
• DURING ITS THIRD YEAR IN BUSINESS AS ONE OF WASHINGTON D.C.’S NEWEST ART GALLERIES AND CREATIVE SPACES, LATELA ART GALLERY WAS AGAIN NAMED THE AREA’S “BEST COMMERCIAL ART GALLERY” BY WASHINGTON CITY PAPER IN ITS ANNUAL “BEST OF D.C.” READER POLL”. LATELA HAS BEEN AWARDED THIS RECOGNITION FOR THREE YEARS IN A ROW. VIEW OUR PRESS RELEASE HERE.
• DC Modern Luxury interviews interior designer Caryn Cramer in Material Girl featuring artwork by Marta Staudinger
• Showhouse Drama, A Recap of the 2017 DC Design House features latela artwork & art consultation collaboration with Caryn Cramer's 2017 DC Design House Showroom in Home&Design
• D.C. Design House 2017: 38 photos inside the D.C. area’s best show house features Latela artwork & art consultation collaboration with Caryn Cramer's 2017 DC Design House Showroom in Curbed Washington DC
• How to turn a window seat into a cozy spot to curl up with a book features Latela artwork & art consultation collaboration with Caryn Cramer's 2017 DC Design House Showroom in The Washington Post
• Latela Art Gallery featured in Washingtonian Magazine: 'Work of Art: A happy light-filled space proves that multifunctional doesn't have to mean cluttered and confused' by Jennifer Sergent
• Marta Staudinger, Latela Art Gallery Director, comments on the growth of co-working spaces in Washington DC & its positive impact on small local businesses "We specifically find pieces with energies that match those of the businesses we work with, as the visual space is both a reflection of companies’ goals, and also impacts their employees’ productivity,” in On Tap Magazine.
• During its second year in business as one of Washington D.C.’s newest art galleries and creative spaces, Latela Art Gallery was again named the area’s “Best Commercial Art Gallery” by Washington City Paper in its annual “Best of D.C.” reader poll”. Latela has been awarded this recognition for two years in a row. View our Press Release here.
• Design Intercourse Podcast interviews Marta Staudinger of Latela Gallery about her career as an artist, her advice to other artists in the field, and the value of preparing and setting yourself up for a successful career in the art business.
• Marta Staudinger of LATELA Gallery shares with Start DC the top three lessons she’s learned as a founder
• Latela collaborates with George Mason University to exhibit photography by GMU's School of Art Students while supporting 100th Meridian Project: shedding light on water shortage problems
• Start DC Checks Out One of DC’s Newest Art Galleries
• LATELA, one of Washington D.C.’s newest art galleries and creative spaces, was named the area’s “Best Commercial Art Gallery” by Washington City Paper in its annual “Best of D.C.” reader poll. View our Press Release here.