LATELA is currently accepting internship applications for SPRING & SUMMER 2019.
SPRING Deadline: JANUARY 20, 2019
SUMMER Deadline: MARCH 1, 2019
Development, Marketing & Public Relations Intern
We are looking for an intern with development & public relation skills to help us grow our audience. The position will take place 100% in our offices. This is an unpaid internship and requires a three or six month, 15-30 hours a week commitment. Schedule can be flexible for the right person.
Regular internship tasks:
- Outreach & marketing to expand audience for services
- Writing submissions for press stories (magazines, online blogs, etc.)
- Development of sponsorship packages & database
- Communication with sponsors
- Applying to grants & heading funding campaigns
- Organization of sponsor & membership events
- Handling some social media outreach
* MA in Communication, Business Development and/or Marketing preferred. An MA from the Arts Administration, Fine Art, Art History, and/or similar Curatorial Studies programs may be considered. BA students who have demonstrated commitment to this field will also be considered.
*Coursework on public relations, communication, marketing and/or sponsorship development
*Demonstrated skills writing press releases
*Experience talking to donors, creating sponsorship packages and funding campaigns is a plus!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "DEVELOPMENT INTERN" and tell us a little bit about yourself and why you're interested in this position in particular. Attach a cover letter and resume.