Limited spots available.
Join Hannah & John, owners of Malabella Jewels, as we delve into the sacred art of Mala making on the first New Moon of the year. Together we’ll discover the meaning behind Mala beads, practice a setting intentions meditation, and create our own custom hand knotted Mala necklace to center your intentions and channel your energy towards affirmation and manifestation. You can make a Mala for yourself or as a gift for someone else.
The Mala Workshop includes:
- An in-depth reading and discussion about the New Moon in Capricorn
- A discussion about the history of mala beads, their meaning + why the number 108 is significant
- A guided meditation and setting intentions ritual to uncover your intention and what stones you need to support it
- A lesson about the individual gemstones and their healing qualities
-Plenty of individual gemstone options with the option of creating a tassel mala or guru pendant mala
- A guided lesson in hand-knotting
- Plenty of time to design + create your custom mala
- Hot tea for cozying up during creation
- Palo Santo stick to cleanse your Mala beads