If you are expressing your creative voice, it is probably because you are a creative person at heart… and not a business or marketing expert. The valuable truth is that successful artists & curators need to exercise both business and marketing strategies as much as creative expression to thrive professionally.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- How to brainstorm your brand/mission as a creative
- How to build your creative portfolio
- How to identify your market, understand your target audience & market your work
- How to determine your price/worth
- How to assess the pros and cons (& confidence + monetary factors) of where you stand between hobbyist and full-time creative professional
- How to implement essential marketing strategies to cut your logistical time in half so you may work smarter
This workshop is ideal for emerging artists & curators, and also appropriate for anyone who is in the first 3-4 years of a creative career, contemplating rebranding or contemplating making their passion project a full-time lifestyle.
You’ll finish this workshop with action steps to increase your client volume and feel confident with the business reality of your creative life.
Hand-outs, brainstorming exercises, marketing tools + tips included in workshop.