If you are expressing your creative voice, it is probably because you are a creative person at heart… and not a business or marketing expert. The valuable truth is that successful artists & curators need to exercise both business and marketing strategies as much as creative expression to thrive professionally.
Spend an afternoon with Marta Staudinger, owner of Latela Curatorial. As an art professional who has exhibited more than 250 local artists in the past four years as well as a practicing artist, Marta has experience from both sides of the creative and business fences to provide an insider view on how sustainable growth in the world of art formulates.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- How to brainstorm your brand/mission as a creative
- How to build your creative portfolio
- How to identify your market, understand your target audience & market your work
- How to determine your price/worth
- How to assess the pros and cons (& confidence + monetary factors) of where you stand between hobbyist and full-time creative professional
- How to implement essential marketing strategies to cut your logistical time in half so you may work smarter
This workshop is ideal for emerging artists & curators, and also appropriate for anyone who is in the first 3-4 years of a creative career, contemplating rebranding or contemplating making their passion project a full-time lifestyle.
You’ll leave this workshop with action steps to increase your client volume and feel confident with the business reality of your creative life.
Tickets: $55 | $95 for two
*Please note: this workshop is hosted at Latela Curatorial - directions can be found here