Art in Minimal Interiors
As you move toward an Essential Lifestyle...
Don't throw out the art!
We TOTALLY understand the need to go m i n i m a l i s t i c !
However, you don't need to throw out artworks as you narrow down the 'TO KEEP' pile!
Proper placement, framing & balance of white space will do the trick!
Here are our top tips for art living in a minimal home!
1. Create a minimalist gallery wall in a corner of your home with one or two of the artworks hanging on the perpendicular wall. This creates a less-busy scene from the room's entry point of view + it encourages viewers to move around the interior. This also gives the impression that less artworks are hanging = less clutter.
2. Hang artworks away from your furniture to indicate more blank space directly above saturated areas.
3. Hang two small works above a piece of furniture. Place them apart. You'll love the white space living in between them!
4. Buy a large minimal painting to bring some calm to your not-so-minimal-but-getting-there interior! Did you know that our unique art collection specializes in minimal paintings? Our artists can custom create a painting inspired by the piece below! Get the convo started for a painting like this in your home!
5. Keep your gallery wall classy & condensed on your largest wall. Express minimalism through the furniture around it.
6. Add a framed piece (not pictured but we know you can imagine it with this beautiful kitchen!) to your uber-minimal counter-top for a tiny POP of personality!